- Large family rooms.
- Gas BBQs at units as well as group units
- Front door parking
- Back door amenities access
- Full cooking facilities and large kitchens
- All Linen and towels provided
- Clock Radio
- Colour TV
- R/C Air Cond. in all our units
- Conference/ Function Centre
- Inhouse group catering facilities
- Gas BBQs- at units and group BBQ
- Salt Water Pool
- Guest Laundry
- ½ court tennis
- 3 hole golf course
- Football fields
- Childrens sandpit
There is so much to see and do in the local area . For budding astronomers Peter Starr’s Warrumbungle Observatory is just 500 metres down the road to view each night the stars are shining. Siding Spring Observatory just 20 minutes away to do a tour during the day from Tuesday to Saturday.
For bush walkers and bird watchers, Warrumbungle National Park is 20 minutes up the road where there are walks to suit every level of fitness and enthusiasm from Whitegum Lookout at sunset to The Grand High Tops walk.
Pet friendly - please let us know if you wish to bring your pet.