COVID SAFE Accommodation
- Standard Motel Rooms - Queen bed, 1 x single bed, Microwave & Fridge
- 3 bedroom Units - 2 x Queen Beds, 3 x single beds, Microwave & Fridge
- Self Contained Motel Rooms - Queen Bed, 4 bunks, 1 single bed
- Self Contained rooms have Kitchens, full cooking facilities and utensils.
- Breakfast and Dinner available to rooms (Seasonal Menu)
- Licensed Premises - Beers, Wines and Soft Drinks available.
- Book Direct or contact us for the best prices
Latest Guest Reviews
VIEW OUR MOTEL ROOMS AND UNITS
TRAVELLING WITH A PET ?
We have a limited number of rooms that are availble for people travelling with Pets.
** Pet friendly rooms cannot be booked online. **
Please contact us directly to book.
If you do that we can confirm there and then if a room is available for you and your Pet.
If you book online and turn up with a Pet (unbeknownst to us) and no Pet Friendly room is available then that won’t be good for your pet, you or us.
The Warrumbungles Mountain Motel is 25 acres of gardens bounded on 3 sides by the Castlereagh River. We are the closest accommodation to the Warrumbungle National Park, Siding Springs Observatory (both just 20 minutes away) and just 500 metres from Peter Starr’s Warrumbungle Observatory.
With 3 function areas we are able to cater for your every need from seminars, workshops and conferences to weddings, birthdays and reunions. The Pine Lodge can seat 50 people, the Brigalow room which is semi outdoor can seat 45 and the Warrumbungle function centre which is a marquee like structure with permanent roof and clear sides which has a capacity of around 150. Catering is available in all areas and it is licensed premises.
Contact us and we would be pleased to put together the best possible package for your group / function.
Grounds Photo Gallery
Below you will find a gallery of photo’s taken from around the 25 acres of expansive grounds and gardens that surround the Warrumbungles Mountain Motel